Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Fin?

I can't sleep.
I can't close my eyes.
I can't stop thinking about you.
It sucks.

I know this is not your problem.
None of your business.
Nope.

It's been 3 days. I can't forget any single of our conversation. The last one is "Goodnight boh 👋🏻" from you. Yes. That was the last. I know you're doing fine there. Literally yes. Chasing something and maybe in progress-- someone. And forget about all of me.

Berbalik kepada beberapa hari lepas; I try to say "Thanks for completing all my 6 months" and "Take care see you again" that it would be the last conversation for us. But I can't handle it. I cannot continue to say it. You're meant to be the one who always gives me some inspiration and dare to listen to me when I need someone to talk to. Even you always said "Tak membantu apa apa pun en" tu pun dah cukup completing my day to talk with you. You're something important to me.


The goodnight wishes always be my second favorite words from you. It makes my day end with some doa that my night will be good as you wish. But I will be so happy when you say my favorite word. Yup. That word.

Do you know why I'm in love with you as a good listener and friend? Actually, I don't have that answers. Maybe it was you. The true of yourself. I think so. I can't describe how. I want to talk to you but it's difficult. Macam nafas akan tersekat-sekat. Terbatas dalam meluah.

Hye, do you remember me? Have you forgotten about me? Yes? Congrats. If you already throw me out, it's okay. I'm doing fine. Maybe. It is not easy for me to let you go. But I am pretty sure it is easy for you. Yes, of course. I try to adapt it. Why not? Sebelum-sebelum ni pun kosong.

Sorry. If I had just one more day, I really wanna tell you that I miss you since you've been away. I'm still waiting for you to text me like before. But it will not happen anymore. I know. You will go into a further step in letting me go.

goodbye im. tc.

fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

jika tak tersenangkan; disudi-silakan
beredar angkat kaki-- pergi jalan.

"setiap patah-- bangkit, kayuh semula"